1b-LSD Trip Report

Your experiences with psychodelics - 1P-LSD, 4HO-MIPT, 4HO-DPT etc.
xter

Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:05 pm

To start with, I'm a 19yo male. I first used LSD at 17(I know, I know). Since then, I've done LSD, 1p-LSD, and 4-AcO-DMT maybe 15-20 times combined. My highest dose of LSD is 750ug, and 50mg of 4-AcO-DMT.

I took 375ug of 1b-LSD from a trusted Canadia lab. The first pings of come up started after about 20 minutes, and reached a first plateau 45 minutes later, which lasted about an hour. During this time I still had anxiety from the come up. The headspace and visuals were about that of 1 decent street tab of acid, but instead of brighter colors, they were darker and more natural looking. Wanting a change of space because of anxiety, I went outside to my fire pit to smoke a cigar, drink some tea, and enjoy the nature near my house. This was a great idea.

The second I stepped outside and the cold air blew on my face and body, it felt like my anxiety was blown away with it. I sat down at the fire pit and lit the cigar up, listening to some music. After a few minutes I noticed the visuals and headspace getting more intense, but not in a bad way. Nothing really looked melty, and the headspace was clear but introspective. I turned on Ayahuasca by Poranguí, and spaced out to it, letting the thoughts come. I felt this deep, powerful connection to Mother Earth. I looked at the ground and the trees, and couldn't help but feel sad. I realized that humans are raping and destroying Mother Earth without a second thought, and it felt horrible. I told her I was sorry for what is happening to her, thanked her for growing the tobacco used in my cigar, and the yerba mate I used to make some tea. Another hour or two later I went back inside to lay down and enjoy the closed eye visuals. They were maybe 2 tab's worth of CEVs, but again, had a special feel to them. After that, I decided to play video games for a few hours, and noticed it was coming down maybe 6-7 hours from the first plateau.

The comedown lasted about as long as the trip, but was a soft glide to baseline. The afterglow left only good vibes for the next day, and I enjoyed all of them. But, with LSD, I couldn't sleep for a while after.

Overall: Would I prefer this to LSD or even 1p? Not really. I certainly enjoyed it, and had a very beautiful trip, but the shorter duration (6-7 hours as opposed to 8-10) + decreased potency(375ug felt like 200ug of good LSD) made it not feel worth it for the price. It's not a 'novelty' psychedelic by any means, and I suggest researching it yourself if it sounds like something you'd enjoy. It was a weaker, more natural feeling LSD.

Happy Tripping, Friends!
place of sale
very good for your advertisement!
toto

Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:08 pm

1B-LSD (125mcg) is the latest LSD analog. 1B-LSD is very similar to 1P-LSd and has similar properties. 1B-LSD is legal in more countries than 1P-LSD.

If 1P-LSD is illegal in your country we advise to research into 1cP-LSD as it is new and legal in most countries.
JayNew

Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:15 pm

I was there yesterday with a friend and their nerdy kids. Ill repeat your sentiment about how refreshing it is to escape the microcosm of the forums. They were excited about all the small stuff about the park that I pointed out and whatnot. I also enjoy Eire and they were blown away by the experience.
anji01

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:42 am

You can use Hulu by creating a Hulu account. After creating Hulu account and hulu.com/activate from steps for hulu activation , you can sign in Hulu account and can access all your favorite movies and TV shows.

Hulu is one of the best streaming services that ease access to content on different types of devices. hulu activation process You can stream across computers, mobile devices and gaming consoles. However, before enjoying this service you will need to subscribe to the service from hulu.com/activate and hulu device activation code your Hulu account.

Enter Activation Code to enter code for hulu activation on your device to watch all your favorite content online from hulu.com/activate . You will find this code at your registered email ID.

Watch tv shows and movies online . activate hulu on tv . Select Login on screen, then Activate on Computer. Go to your account page (logged in) and check out Hulu on your devices section, or go to hulu.com/activate directly.
anji01

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:42 am

First of all activate hulu on computer . When you open the Hulu app, the Hulu activation code will be on your TV. If your account needs activation then it will be displayed online on your screen then you can install it by going to activate hulu account . In this way you can use the Hulu app.

To activate hulu on new device , you must log into the hulu account, enter the email address when you are asked to log in to your TV. On Hulu you can enjoy new movies and TV shows and for more information, please activate a device on hulu . Hulu is a very good tv channel.
anji01

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:17 am

You can download Webroot from windows 10 install webroot with key code here. With Webrot's product you will be able to completely protect yourself online and offline.
place of sale
very good for your advertisement!
  • Information